Friday, September 3, 2010

Stray's TEFL course (non) update

Firstly, Thank you to those who left comments of support and replied to emails regarding our concerns and have offered suggestions.

31st August ...Stray replied to THE email he received from TAT.

'Wasn't it the 4 week course I enrolled in?'

Yes...yes it was, but apparently they have him enrolled in both the 4 and 2 week course? and stated that they would look into it.

Confusion/disorganisation in large institutions is not uncommon. I am still waiting for my next course subject for Financial Services (in Australia)...that was over a year ago. Luckily I flunked myself out. I won't even go into the tit for tat I've been having with our telecommunications giant, Sensus...what do they not understand about the word 'CANCELLED'?

2nd September...still no reply

5th September...silence, but today is Sunday! so maybe tomorrow?

Ironic...Stray has his visa documents (although we have not submitted them to the Thai Consulate yet) and no course. I have my course, but no visa documents.

Lastly, Women (apparently) feel the need to speak, or in my case write, about 20 000 words per day. Stray should be thankful I have two blogs to keep me quiet.

2 comments:

Martyn said... Best Blogger Tips

With 19,800 more words to come from you today I get the feeling you're cranking up for a real good rant.

I'm sure everything is going to turn out fine and Stray will get his course or at least his money back. Softly softly catchee monkey.

Snap said... Best Blogger Tips

Martyn, that rant maybe much shorter than you think ;) I'm too busy building monkey traps!

Things are looking up.