Sunday, September 26, 2010

Snap's Thai Language course cancelled

I wasn't going to go on about my/our courses on this blog, but can't help this post.

My One Year Thai Language course has been cancelled. You can read the whole account at my other blog...if you really want the ins and outs. Stray's TEFL course appears to be OK...for now, even though we were to attend the same institute?

I will apply for a 60 day tourist visa and take it from there...with an outbound flight to probably Laos, so I can stay legitimate and arrange an ED Visa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

i wish i could remember who i was talking to the other day about this situation. they said that there is another university that is picking up the language program. i'll ask around and see if i can figure out who it was - if i could just remember where i was when the conversation was going on it might help.

Snap said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi Monica, at one stage, FEU (Far Eastern University) was apparently going to sponser us...but that has obviously fallen through.

If you do find out...PLEASE,let me know. At the moment I'm sussing out flights to Vientiane, which isn't all bad.