Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Safe and sound in Vietnam

Stray and I arrived in Hanoi, Vietnam this morning...it's just as vibrant and crazy as we left it, last year. Blogging won't be a priority until we return to Chiang Mai. Too much to do, fear of getting another virus in my camera and limited commenting access (Martyn, there's a funicular up to Wat Doi Suthep, isn't there? ;) will keep me quiet for a while.

Anyway, I've caught up on some sleep with a Nanny Nap and Stray's out wandering, exploring ... somewhere.

Cheers!

Snap's other blog Chiang Mai Thai

6 comments:

lanivcox said... Best Blogger Tips

Chok Dii Na Ka!

Have a wonderful holiday, and see you soon, xxoo,

Catherine said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm SO glad to hear that you've arrived safely. Travel in SEA can be iffy - but exciting :-)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes there is a funicular up to Wat Doi Suthep - Greg and I caught it, I took a couple of picks from inside the cable car - beats taking the stairs. Cost for non thai. (I bought my temple bells from a street seller there).
JJ

Snap said... Best Blogger Tips

JJ, Martyn (Beyond the Mango Juice) recently made the arduous climb up the Wat steps...but I couldn't comment. He's either banned me from doing so (just kidding) or Vietnam wants me to keep my mouth shut!

Martyn said... Best Blogger Tips

@Snap

Snap I'm not sure how Wat Doi Suthep has come up in this post thread but I have checked my spam and there's no comment in there from you. I'm not sure what happened.

Have fun in Nam.

Snap said... Best Blogger Tips

@Martyn sorry to confuse the issue...can't comment on your blog at the moment, not sure if it's a me or Vietnam thing. That's why I commented about Wat Doi Suthep here on Cooee...hoped you see it and did :)